Service and support
The targets of the repair and maintenance of technological equipment department include commissioning, service and repair work on a wide range of technological equipment for food production, such as: separators, normalizers, homogenizers, pasteurization and cooling plants, reception stations, CIP stations, flow distribution systems, etc. These works are carried out both with Alfa L Service equipment and equipment of our partners (TetraPak, AlfaLaval, SPX, Interpump, GEA, Reda, etc.).
The main core activity of the department is the organization and performance of works at its own production site and customer facilities, namely:
- Installation supervision;
- Commissioning on technological equipment;
- After-sales warranty service;
- All types of repair of technological equipment (preventative, current, capital, etc.),
- Execution of works on service contracts (after-sales service, outsourcing);
- Modernization of technological equipment;
- Diagnostic work on technological equipment with the aim of analyzing possible increased wear, accidents or breakdowns of equipment, taking measures to prevent them;
- Technical advice Customer personnel for setting up, operating and maintaining the equipment on the customer's production site or remotely;
- Work with applications and claims from the Customer.