- Equipment for tanks
Alfa Laval provides an extensive range of options enhancing the tank itself. These include machine feet and tank feet in a wide variety of constructions, sight glasses with and without halogen light fixtures, and a broad selection of tank covers. Alfa Laval provides have over 50 different types of tank covers, with a range of shapes and sizes to meet every need. Alfa Laval tank covers are available for both standard and pressure vessels.
- Spiral membranes for reverse osmosis
Alfa Laval spiral membranes for reverse osmosis are produced specially for high-temperature and broad pH range processes for dairy, food and beverage industries. The elements are based on thin-film composite polyamide membrane on polypropylene backing paper. A sanitary full-fit design provides optimum cleaning conditions and minimizes “stagnant areas”.
- Spiral membranes for ultrafiltration and nanofiltration
Alfa Laval membranes ensure compatibility with all cross-flow membrane filtration processes: reverse osmosis, nanofiltration, ultrafiltration and microfiltration:
- The microfiltration membranes are made of polysulphone polymer or fluoro polymer with pore sizes ranging from 0.1 to 0.8 µm. The membranes are available in different pore sizes for broad spectrum of flux properties
- The selection of ultrafiltration (UF) membranes covers a broad spectrum of flux properties and MWCO values ranging from 1,000 to 100,000.
Many types are offered for many applications. The selection of ultrafiltration flat sheet membranes covers a broad spectrum of flux properties and molecular weight cut-off values. The membranes are used in an extensive range of processes applied in the food, dairy, pharmaceutical industries as well as beverage and biotechnology
Today Alfa Laval separators are successfully used at the enterprises of the food, chemical, oil industries, as well as where it is necessary to ensure separation in various technological processes.
- Plate and tubular heat exchangers
Heat exchangers solve current heat supply issues. They are used in many industrial technological processes, increasing the efficiency of transfer of heat fluxes from the coolant medium to the medium of the working fluid.
The main features of Alfa Laval heat exchangers are a special (batch) design, characterized by a minimum of additional nodes. Alfa Laval heat transfer plates are made corrugated, which increases the thermal contact area and increases the efficiency of the heat exchanger.
- Centrifugal pumps, Circumferential piston pumps, Rotary lobe pumps, screw pumps
The nomenclature of Alfa Laval pumps allows you to solve a wide range of tasks for the gentle and accurate pumping of various kinds of liquids, any viscosity and density in systems with increased hygiene requirements:
- Centrifugal pumps combine high performance, energy efficiency and can operate with liquids do not require particularly careful treatment containing relatively large particles. But these pumps can't handle liquids containing air particles.
- Сircumferential piston pumps work as self-priming. Able to pump liquids with a high content of gas and air.
- Volumetric pumps operate on the principle of volumetric displacement. They are divided into two groups: rotary lobe pumps and screw pumps. Used for gentle pumping of liquids with high viscosity (cream, curd and whey mixtures).
- Automation, valves
Automation of technological processes is a valve control system with visualization. The key to the success of production is the fulfillment of requirements for the absolute flexibility of technological processes, product reliability and highest efficiency.
- Seat valves,mix-proof valves, plate valves
They are used in any technological system where it is required to provide control of the flow of liquids or gas, which allows for flexible and precise regulation of technological processes. As much as possible or completely reducing losses associated with excess, overspending or leakage of controlled media.