Priority of Bertoli homogenizers:
- reliability and ease of maintenance
- Low noise level
- "double-stage homogenization"
- aseptic design for sterilized and UHT products;
- adjustable capacity (mechanically, hydraulically, electronically);
- the use of homogenizing valves made of tungsten carbide for products that cause increased wear.
At the present time it is impossible to imagine getting a large number of products without processing operation in a high-pressure homogenizer. The list of such products is very extensive and is constantly updated.
The homogenization process is an operation of grinding and dispersing particles to obtain a completely uniform product structure. Extreme reduction in particle size of the dispersed phase leads to the achievement of a number of significant advantages in the production of products: improved structure, increased organoleptic characteristics while maintaining properties, a higher level of stability.
- Food industry (fruit juices and nectars, baby food, sauces, egg products, honey)
- Tomatoes (sauces, juices, ketchup, tomato paste)
- Cosmetic industry (creams, shampoos, liquid soaps, toothpaste, lipstick basis)
- Chemical industry (additives, lubricating oils, rubber, mineral oils, dyes)